ScreenUsed has been hosting auctions and selling original film and television production memorabilia since 2003 with auctions active on their website year-round plus periodic special auctions at events like SVCC. At last year’s inaugural ScreenUsed auction at SVCC, the two most valuable items sold in the auction were Doc's Mind Reading Helmet used by Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future which sold for $84,000 and the Surgical Laser Gun from Fantastic Voyage sold for $96,000. Nearly 200 original movie and television props and wardrobes from many iconic productions will be available in the auction.
“Collectors and fans alike will find items that match their passions on our website year-round. We have daily auctions as well as a few signature auctions each year when we make available our most iconic and sought-after items.,” explained Desi DosSantos, co-founder of ScreenUsed. “We are thrilled to bring back our movie and television memorabilia auction to the fans and collectors at the second annual Silicon Valley Comic Con.”
ScreenUsed will feature many of its 191 lots at SVCC including these iconic items:
- Back to the Future Part II – Future Hill Valley Welcome sign
- Back to the Future Part III – Mr. Fusion
- Bicentennial Man – Andrew’s expanded head
- Men in Black II – Full-Scale De-Neuralyzer
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers – Original Packaging Artwork
- Saw – Jigsaw’s Reverse Bear Trap
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Commander Riker's Starfleet Uniform (Jonathan Frakes)
- Star Wars: A New Hope – Original Stormtrooper (Sandtrooper) Helmet
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – Darth Vader Lightsaber Battle Greaves
- Starship Troopers – Full-Scale Rodger Young Escape Shuttle
- Superman III – Superman’s Bodysuit (Christopher Reeve)
- The Mask – Loki’s Mask (Jim Carrey)
The full catalog of lots is available on the ScreenUsed website for preview ahead of live auction bidding at Noon PST on April 23, 2017. Most of the lots will be on display in the ScreenUsed exhibit hall during Silicon Valley Comic Con, April 21-23, 2017.
ScreenUsed is the industry leader in the field of original film and television production memorabilia sales. ScreenUsed works closely with many of the major film and television studios to secure original props and wardrobe pieces for auction. ScreenUsed also works closely with collectors to sell valuable memorabilia on consignment in certain cases. For more information on upcoming auctions or to inquire about consignment please visit www.ScreenUsed.com.